5 Reasons why raw milk is a good choice
- A healthy immune system: Raw milk contains immunoglobulins, vitamin D and healthy bacteria which naturally boost the immune system in children and adults.
- Fewer allergies and less asthma: Studies have shown that children brought up on raw milk have fewer allergies and less asthma. (See www.realmilk.com)
- Good digestion: Enzymes in raw milk are essential to properly digest the milk. Missing enzymes in pasteurised milk, like lactase, make digestion of the lactose hard to digest, causing problems for many people.
- Healthy skin: The healthy fats in raw milk account for the many success stories from people using raw milk to cure their eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- Nutrient rich: Raw milk provides all the vitamins and minerals required for health. One serving of raw milk provides 400mg calcium, 50mg magnesium and 500mgs of potassium. Many of us are deficient in these nutrients.
|Nutrient + Immune Factors||Pasteurised milk||Raw milk|
|Enzymes||100% destroyed||100% Active|
|Whey protein||Denatured||100% Active|
|Calcium||21% Reduction||100% Active|
|Vitamin A||35% Reduction||100% Active|
|Vitamin C||25-77% Reduction||100% Active|
|Vitamin E||14% Reduction||100% Active|
|Vitamin B Complex||38% Reduction||100% Active|
|Zinc||70% Reduction||100% Active|
|Iron||6% Reduction||100% Active|
For more information – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DA_vbX_T1I&feature=youtu.be
where to buy good quality raw milk – http://www.hookandson.co.uk